Praying the Scriptures has changed my prayer life. It is slowly changing my heart. Praying the Scriptures isn't for the ones who have it all together. Praying the Scriptures is for the weak and broken, like me, who often don't have the words to pray...so we pray His Words. If you want to radically change your conversations with God, if you want to strengthen your faith and grow in prayer...praying Scripture is the best way I know how to do that. To read more about HOW I pray the Scriptures and WHY it's important, join me here. I have loved joining many of you, especially on Intsagram, with the hashtag #prayingthescriptures for several months now. In the coming months I will have printable calendars of Scriptures to pray for EACH month!! For subscribers: go here to subscribe and receive FREE "Quick Start to Praying Scriptures!" with a short ebook on how to pray God's Word! Free Gift: receive One Year of Praying God's Word when you subscribe using this page!
Monthly Scripture Prayer Themes
- October - 31 Scriptures to Pray for Your Family
- November - Praying Scriptures of Thanksgiving
- December - Praying Scriptures of LIGHT through Advent
- January - Praying Scriptures in the New Year, trusting God is doing a NEW THING in each of us!
- February - Praying the Scriptures for Your Husband
- March - Praying Scriptures that Lead us to the Cross
- April - Praying the Scriptures When You Need Hope
- May - Verses to Pray for the Girls & Women in our Lives
- June - Verses to Pray for our Sons, Husbands and Dads
- July - Praying Scriptures For Those Who Have Hurt Us
- August - Verses to Pray for our Pastors and Church Staff
- September - Verses to Pray for our Teachers & Leaders
- October - 31 Verses to Pray over Our Homes