274. the book Prayer: Finding the Heart’s True Home by Richard Foster — wow. just wow.
275. believing that God loves our meager offerings to Him – amazing.
276. Christmas cards — I love the mail this time of year!!
277. good times and conversation at our small group Christmas party
278. teaching my girls piano
279. a peaceful advent season
280. learning to wait on God – I’m sure it will be a lifelong endeavor (if you’re looking for a real challenge, pick up the book Waiting on God by Andrew Murray.)
281. a letter from Kenneth – our compassion child
282. hearing my kids walk around the house singing Christmas carols that we have been learning
283. a warm bed and home on cold nights
284. Christmas tree lights in the dark
285. David building a gingerbread house with the kids
286. sharing time with my family at the home of 2 shut-ins from our church — singing Christmas carols, reading the Christmas story and praying with them — just priceless.
287. Chili supper back at the church – great fellowship, caroling and laughter
288. watching a FREE light show in our town!! Awesome! I love Christmas lights!
if you’d like to change your attitude…one blessing at a time…join the gratitude community at Ann’s place. You won’t regret it. This little gift list has been oh, so good for my heart! What about you? What are you most thankful for this advent season?