You may remember the first time I shared that I tried something new on my wall: a gallery wall. Well, I can’t tell you just how much I love my first one, seriously. Such a small thing…and yet I love it so much!! So, I made another one! This time in the living room. 🙂
What I love about my gallery wall:
- I can use up favorite pictures from years past that I had no place to put
- I can use a LOT of decorative pieces in one spot!
- It fills up a big, empty wall.
- It makes a room look more cozy and filled up.
- You can bring in new (or old) colors to spice up your decor.
- You can change out pictures anytime you want – therefore having a whole new gallery wall to enjoy!! 🙂
You can find more inspiration for your own gallery wall by reading this post at The Nester’s place.
Also, several bloggers have shared this awesome canvas deal, which is where I got my canvas for my living room gallery wall as well. The Canvas People offers a FREE 8×10 canvas, you just pay shipping, which ends up being about $14.99 or around there. I ordered the next size up and paid $9.99 for the canvas and then the shipping, which is still great for a canvas!!
I am also linking up with a Gallery Wall Party at the Inspired Room!! 🙂