I was blessed to go on my first scrapbooking weekend!! Woo-hoo! So, I did some traditional scrapbooking (for my kids individual books) and spent a little time on my Project Life Album too!!
The picture you see above is my FIRST FULL PAGE in my 2013 album!!
You probably remember my title page:
This year I am using the Olive Edition!!
Items I’m using for this year’s project life album:
- Project Life Core Kit – Olive Edition
- Project Life Binder – Olive Edition
- Photo Pocket Pages – Design A
- Photo Pocket Pages – Design G
- Photo Pocket Pages – Small Variety Pack 1
- Plaid Polka Dot Decorative Décor Fabric Tape (this is the “washi tape” you see in my first pocket, the pink and the khaki)
- random ribbon from my stash (that is what you see stapled onto my family photo, this particular ribbon I bought at TJ Maxx for Christmas gifts)
- random number and letter stickers (I used what I had for the 2013 numbers)
- that twine I tied around the 2013 card was also randomness from my ribbon stash, I plan to use it periodically through my book, I love the added texture!
If you are curious about what Project Life is, watch this awesome, short video!
**Project Life was created by Becky Higgins and is a very simple, but creative and beautiful way, to document your family’s everyday moments. The simplicity of it is why I love it so. You can click on my Project Life category to see all my posts on this topic. If you would like to see more inspiration for very creative ways to add to your Project Life album with embellishments, look at this list of links. To purchase Project Life, you can go to Amazon and look around at the options. Remember, I am not an affiliate for Project Life, however I do get a few cents from each purchase on amazon, so thank you in advance for purchasing through any of the links in this post. When I can, I try to link up with Jessica at The Mom Creative for her Project Life Tuesday posts! You can look here for lots of inspiration, too!