I’m so thankful you joined us for this amazing series! So many praying for their families! What a tremendous blessing!
**NEW! If you would like a printable PDF file of these verses, with journaling lines, so that you can keep praying the Scriptures for your family, click here: 31 Scriptures to Pray for Your Family.
Please click here to read all 31 Scriptures to Pray for Your Family.
Today’s Scripture To Pray For Your Family
Hebrews 12:1-2: “Therefore, we also, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight and the sin that so easily entangles and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith.
Prayer: Oh Lord Jesus, we praise You for the example we have in Jesus Christ, Your Son. Thank You that we are surrounded by this body of believers and this great cloud of witnesses! Help us, Father, to lay aside everything that weighs us down, and the sin that so easily entangles us. Help us to run with perseverance the race that You’ve marked out for us. Strengthen us to fix our eyes on You and You alone, the author and perfecter of our faith. Thank You for hearing our prayer.
Friends, I cannot thank you enough for sharing in this 31 day journey with me! I hope, more than anything, that you have been inspired to dig into the Word of God and find MEANINGFUL verses to pray for YOUR family! I hope you have been encouraged and comforted by the prayers we have prayed for our families. I hope your prayer life has been strengthened, as mine always is when I pray the Scriptures! Be blessed!!
I hope you will consider joining me as we pray the Scriptures through ADVENT as well!
Click here to read more:
More Praying Scripture Links & Books
- Common Prayer by Claiborne, Wilson-Hartgrove, and Okoro
- A Praying Life by Paul Miller
- Praying Circles around Your Children by Mark Batterson
- Praying God’s Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual Strongholds by Beth Moore
- Praying the Scriptures for Your Children by Jodie Berndt
- Seven Sacred Pauses: Living Mindfully Through the Hours of the Day by Macrina Wiederkehr
- The Divine Hours by Phyllis Tickle
- The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian
- Waiting on God by Andrew Murray