“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us…” Ephesians 3:20
Lord, thank You that Your power is at work in me. And because of Your power at work in me, I choose to believe that You are able. You are able to do immeasurably more than I could ask or imagine. Help me to believe and wait expectantly upon You.
Steps for Taking it Deeper
- Read the Scripture.
- Read the Scriptural affirmation.
- Meditate on the passage and truth.
- Write the verse on an index card, spiral or journal to keep for the month.
- Pray about the verse. Ask God to help you believe His Word.
- Pray the verse & truth over your family and loved ones.
- Carry the verse with you throughout your day.
- Meditate on truth.
30 Days of Speaking Life
This month as we focus on speaking life, I encourage you to take these blog posts one step further. Write the verse. Pray about it. Speak the truth out loud. Pray the verse over your family. Meditate on it as you go about your day. Share the image on social media and share what God is teaching you.