than Jesus blood and righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame…
but wholly lean on Jesus name!
All gifts…all undeserved…all is grace.
19. chocolate from my honey
20. a successful trip to walmart with kids
22. Tuesday morning ladies
23. He knows all and loves still
24. fall decorations around the house
25. another day to trust
26. a roof over my head, a warm place to sleep
27. PBS kids in the afternoon (I needed a break!)
28. looking back at my wedding pictures…it was good to remember
29. hearing my children sing Have Faith in God, our hymn for the month
30. date night
31. Krispy Kreme donuts
32. Red Lobster biscuits
33. a Nana to keep the kids
34. a new candle, fall scent! mmmm
35. a gift card to Mast General store
36. an email from a friend just checking on me
37. an early morning walk, just me and God
38. a new fall candle to burn as I clean, mmmmm…smellls good!
39. a new picture for my kitchen (for only $8!) to remind me of this very list, “Count Your Blessings”
40. God’s Word, alive and breathing life into me
41. nachos at El Sazon with a dear friend
42. being with like-minded friends for the day
43. good conversations. God conversations.
44. the approach of my FAVORITE season!
45. whistle pops from daddy
You, too, can join with Ann and others, in the Gratitude Community, as we remember the blessings God has given us…Multitude Monday.