144. days with nothing on the calendar (continuing to learn how to Be Still and Yield…)
145. moments to slow.down.read.meditate.
146. how God uses His word continually in my life to encourage, instruct and show love
147. tv (when mommy is sick in bed)
148. the ability of my husband to be able to come home after lunch (from work) and let me go to bed
149. the flexibility of homeschooling — love it!!
150. the difficult lessons I am learning…but am so thankful for!
151. clean sheets after being sick
152. feeling good for an entire day
153. feeling good for another entire day! Yay!
154. David staying home and helping me all day
155. a new batch of books from the library — all for me! 🙂
156. pretty weather so the kids can play outside with cousins
157. 2 good, productive school days in a row! It’s been so hit and miss lately!
158. a birthday party with friends…also good for wearing out my children so they will sleep well!!
159. finding out that we will be getting more for our van than we paid for it! My numbers guy of a hubby was very pleased to hear that. 🙂 (however, we will still need to get a loan for a new vehicle b/c it’s not THAT much, we just got a really good deal on our original van that was totalled.)
160. having a husband who is wise and much more disciplined than me financially
161. spontaneous snuggles from sweet children
162. free tickets to the circus!
163. seeing really beautiful trees and leaves on our drive
164. hearing Caleb ooh and aah over the leaves
165. praying over a sweet friend
166. starting a new book
167. finding an encouraging scripture verse
168. chocolate chip pumpkin pancakes for supper!! YUM!
Share your thankful heart with the gratitude community at Ann’s place, A Holy Experience.