So, here I am today…on a very, very cold Monday morning (our heat is broken!) with a sick boy, lifting my heart up to the One who knows all and is helping me to see Him and feel Him despite it all.
So very much…much to be thankful for…much reason to praise…many graces to ponder.
318. new week, a fresh start
319. starting our study of Russia last week, back to the school routine (til sickness hit!)
320. getting rid of all the sweets in the house
321. exercise – 4 days out of the last 5! (til sickness hit, lol!)
322. deluttering ~ simplifying feels so good!!
323. worship at church
324. selecting (and ordering!) a new door
325. hearing my children’s sweet prayers…
Emily prayed, “God, I pray that everyone would know you and love you.”
Hannah prayed, “Dear God, I pray for the missionaries in China who have to go to church in secret. Please keep them safe.”
326. a husband who has been home to help me in the worst sickness ever
327. a cold house, to remind me to pray for those around the world who don’t have the option of a house, layers of clothing, blankets and the hope of getting heat fixed later in the day
328. a sweet, sweet boy. He is so sick, but so very sweet and pitiful.
329. lots of reading time!
330. anticipating a new door we’ve needed for a few years now! (and the check that came in the mail to pay for it!)
331. new warm blankets for the kids to wrap up in while it’s extra cold in the house
333. getting meals planned, budget set, and praying for continued motivation to get this debt paid off!
334. having David help me get meals ready…God just knew exactly what I needed in a husband to give me one so very helpful. 🙂 I know I am blessed.
335. mercies. new every morning.
336. God’s provision…day in and day out.
337. heart changes…often small and so slow, but HE works in His own time…and makes all things new.