The cards in this kit are PERFECT. Perfect, I tell ya!! Just look…so sweet!
Here is the cover page, as suggested by the kit.
And the book starts with the baby’s heritage!! Lots of family pictures from both sides!! I love this!
There is also a page that says, “STORY OF US,” where you can include wedding pictures and the couple’s story of how they met.
Then there are “expecting you” pages…space for ultrasound pics, journaling cards that say, “what mom craved” and “how much weight mom & dad gained.” ha!!
Then, my sister-in-law will be able to add pictures each month after the baby is born! There are pages for the birth and delivery, pages and cards for each month where you can add in the stats, etc. Becky Higgins thought of everything!
Don’t you love it?!?! I really, really want to get 3 kits for my kids and re-do all their baby pictures!! But, haven’t talked my budget into that yet. 🙂
Items I’m Using for my 2013 album:
- Project Life Core Kit – Olive Edition
- Project Life Binder – Olive Edition
- Photo Pocket Pages – Design A
- Photo Pocket Pages – Design G
- Photo Pocket Pages – Small Variety Pack 1
- Plaid Polka Dot Decorative Décor Fabric Tape (this is the “washi tape” you see in my first pocket, the pink and the khaki)
- random ribbon from my stash (that is what you see stapled onto my family photo, this particular ribbon I bought at TJ Maxx for Christmas gifts)
- random number and letter stickers (I used what I had for the 2013 numbers)
- that twine I tied around the 2013 card was also randomness from my ribbon stash, I plan to use it periodically through my book, I love the added texture!
**Project Life was created by Becky Higgins and is a very simple, but creative and beautiful way, to document your family’s everyday moments. The simplicity of it is why I love it so. You can click on my Project Life category to see all my posts on this topic. If you would like to see more inspiration for very creative ways to add to your Project Life album with embellishments, look at this list of links. To purchase Project Life, you can go to Amazon and look around at the options. Remember, I am not an affiliate for Project Life, however I do get a few cents from each purchase on amazon, so thank you in advance for purchasing through any of the links in this post. When I can, I try to link up with Jessica at The Mom Creative for her Project Life Tuesday posts! You can look here for lots of inspiration, too!