I’m counting down the days til I head to Teach Them Diligently in Nashville! Less than a week to go!
Have you ever been to a homeschool conference? Are you attending one this year? I attended TTD last year in Spartanburg and shared here about God providing for me to go to Nashville this year. The blessings found in the encouragement at TTD are worth every effort and penny it takes to get there. As a homeschool mom that struggles often with homeschooling, I need this time. And I believe that you probably do as well.
I’ve checked out the schedule and here are the sessions I am MOST excited about:
- Clay Clarkson Organic Parenting: Preparing the Soil of Your Child’s Heart for Spiritual Growth
- Debra Bell Developing Motivation and Interest in Kids of All Ages
- Hal & Melanie Ballistic Homeschooling: Teaching Boys
- Sally Clarkson My Mom Heart Matters: Reclaiming Motherhood, Shaping the Future
- Pam Tebow An Evening with Pam Tebow
- bring water bottles
- keep a few small snacks (nuts, etc.) in your bag/purse
- wear comfy shoes
- don’t worry about your big camera! (especially if you have a phone that takes good pics!)
- bring a big notebook to take notes in
- bring several pens
- a bag that is COMFY to carry on your shoulder ALL day
- come prepared with a list of curricula that you NEED for next year, don’t walk around aimlessly with no plan and no list. ask me how I know what happens when you do that! 🙂