I am headed to Nashville TODAY for the Teach Them Diligently Homeschool Conference!! I could not be more excited to have this little “get away” weekend with a friend and stay in the beautiful Gaylord Opryland Hotel and hear all the encouraging speakers!
Have you registered yet to attend in Spartanburg, Washington DC or Dallas?? You have time to still get registered and make your plans to be INSPIRED and RENEWED!!
I wanted to let you know that you can follow me through Saturday evening as I share quotes and nuggets of truth I am learning on Instagram and Twitter. Follow my personal accounts, but you can also follow these hashtags: #TTDNashville or #HSTTD
Each year I try to come back and share my favorite SESSION NOTES with you!! You can look forward to that in the coming weeks as well!
Here are some favorite posts from years past:
- Why Introverts Need Homeschool Conferences
- A Post from Leslie Nunnery on Why TTD is NOT just for Homeschoolers
- Notes from Deb Bell on Raising Independent Learners
- Notes from Mark Hamby — my ALL TIME favorite sessions have been his!
- Notes from Norm Wakefield — great sessions on raising tween and teen boys – I bought all his sessions on audio after hearing this one!
- Notes from Pam Tebow — another very encouraging session
- Notes from the Clarksons
- Notes from Ann Dunagan — Mission Minded Homeschool