“But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession,that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.” 1 Peter 2:9
When I feel unwanted by the world, remind me that You choose me and call me Your own. I am Your special possession. You chose me to declare Your praises because You have called me out of darkness and into Your wonderful light. How can I not praise You?
Steps for Taking it Deeper
- Read the Scripture.
- Read the Scriptural affirmation.
- Meditate on the passage and truth.
- Write the verse on an index card, spiral or journal to keep for the month.
- Pray about the verse. Ask God to help you believe His Word.
- Pray the verse & truth over your family and loved ones.
- Carry the verse with you throughout your day.
- Meditate on truth.
30 Days of Speaking Life
This month as we focus on speaking life, I encourage you to take these blog posts one step further. Write the verse. Pray about it. Speak the truth out loud. Pray the verse over your family. Meditate on it as you go about your day. Share the image on social media and share what God is teaching you.