“And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” 2 Corinthians 12:9
God, thank You that Your grace is sufficient. Your grace is enough. I don’t have to muster strength or power in myself, because You are sufficient. When I feel weak, when I ask You to remove the thorn and You say no, remind me that Your grace is sufficient to carry me through anything that comes my way. And that You are working it all for my good.
Steps for Taking it Deeper
- Read the Scripture.
- Read the Scriptural affirmation.
- Meditate on the passage and truth.
- Write the verse on an index card, spiral or journal to keep for the month.
- Pray about the verse. Ask God to help you believe His Word.
- Pray the verse & truth over your family and loved ones.
- Carry the verse with you throughout your day.
- Meditate on truth.
30 Days of Speaking Life
This month as we focus on speaking life, I encourage you to take these blog posts one step further. Write the verse. Pray about it. Speak the truth out loud. Pray the verse over your family. Meditate on it as you go about your day. Share the image on social media and share what God is teaching you.