“But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Corinthians 15:57
Lord, thank You that because of Jesus I have victory. I do not stay in a place of defeat. I may fail, but I do not stay there. You have given me victory and now help me to walk out my days in that victory!
Steps for Taking it Deeper
- Read the Scripture.
- Read the Scriptural affirmation.
- Meditate on the passage and truth.
- Write the verse on an index card, spiral or journal to keep for the month.
- Pray about the verse. Ask God to help you believe His Word.
- Pray the verse & truth over your family and loved ones.
- Carry the verse with you throughout your day.
- Meditate on truth.
30 Days of Speaking Life
This month as we focus on speaking life, I encourage you to take these blog posts one step further. Write the verse. Pray about it. Speak the truth out loud. Pray the verse over your family. Meditate on it as you go about your day. Share the image on social media and share what God is teaching you.