Dearest Hannah, how can it be that you are turning 10 years old today?? It seems like it was just yesterday that we were watching your tiny little legs kick on that first ultrasound. You made me a mommy. You have taught me so much.
I want to share 10 ways that you are so special and loved…
1. You are not only my precious daughter, you are a sister in Christ! I was so proud of your decision to be baptized this past August! Nothing makes me happier than to know you are His.
2. You made me a mother…you will always be my first baby…my very happy and wonderful surprise!!
3. You love to paint. And I love to watch you paint! You are so good at it.
4. You are so very creative. Not only do you love to paint, but you really love to do anything with your hands: legos, crafts, knitting, drawing, building, creating…you love it all!
5. You are a very smart girl. You do such a great job with your school work and I’m so proud of you. You tell me that your favorite subject is writing! Oh I love to hear that! 🙂
6. You love being outside as much as you love creating things with your hands. Riding your bike, climbing trees, swinging high…enjoying God’s creation. I love that you love to be outside!
7. You are very serious about memorizing God’s Word and your Awanas verses!! I’m so proud of how persistent you are and how committed you are to doing this. I never even have to remind you, you choose to work on these things everyday on your own. God’s Word is life to us…and it gives me such joy to see you reading it, memorizing it and working hard at it!
8. You love your daddy. You and daddy have a special relationship…and I love to watch you snuggle with him while we watch tv.
9. You always remember to pray for our sponsored children, Kenneth and Astrie. This makes my heart smile. You seem to know how important these 2 children are to us…and how important prayer is. I love that you remember them!
10. You have a strong, strong will. For years, we have struggled together with this strong will of yours. But, in my heart, I know that God gave you this personality and that He created you to do AWESOME things for Him! So, I pray to that end…that He would make you STRONG in your faith.
Happy 10th Birthday!! I love you so much!