I’ve started a list of FUN things for my kids to do this summer. Duct tape is on the list…
I don’t know about you, but my kids LOVE duct tape! In fact, the last few years, their stockings have had various and unique kinds of duct tape in them. And that is one of their FAVORITE gifts. Who would have guessed?! ha!
And you know what else I learned? Duct tape is not just for boys!
So, without further adieu, I have rounded up some of my favorite ideas for using duct tape! My kids are ages 13, 12 and 10 years, so most of these ideas can be used independently!
Neon & Patterned Duct Tape
Of course, my girls also LOVE the patterned duct tape as well!
10 Things to Make with Duct Tape
- Duct Tape Roses
- Duct Tape Bookmarks
- Duct Tape Clipboard (my girls would love these for school!)
- Bedroom Accessories (kleenex box, storage tubs)
- Duct Tape Hair Bows
- Duct Tape Wallet
- Duct Tape Sword & Shield
- Captain America Shield
- Duct Tape Party (oh my, Caleb would LOVE to do this for his birthday next year!)
- Duct Tape Boats
Resources for Creating with Duct Tape
- Duct Tape: 101 Adventurous Ideas for Art, Jewelry, Flowers, Wallets and More
- A Kid’s Guide to Awesome Duct Tape Projects: How to Make Your Own Wallets, Bags, Flowers, Hats, and Much, Much More!
- Sticky Fingers: DIY Duct Tape Projects – Easy to Pick Up, Hard to Put Down
Official Duck Tape Craft Book: 15 Easy Duck Tape Projects (Design Originals)