My girls are 13 and 12 years old. They have been LOVING this new craze over adult coloring books! Their Nana found them one at our local Ollie’s store and then we’ve since seen a few more options popping up everywhere!
What is it about COLORING that still appeals to adults? Maybe it’s a good way to de-stress at the end of a long day. Maybe it’s a way to get in a few moments of creativity in an otherwise too busy season of life. Maybe it’s a way for my girls to remain little girls just a little longer…
I received this new coloring book (pictured above) in the mail and my girls grabbed it right out of my hands! (Live Loved: An Adult Coloring Book)
Christian Adult Coloring Books
Here are some of the options for Christian adult coloring books:
- Live Loved: An Adult Coloring Book
- Today Is Going To Be A Great Day
- Beauty in the Bible: Adult Coloring Book
- Color the Psalms: An Adult Coloring Book for Your Soul (Color the Bible)
- Faith in Color: An Adult Coloring Book
Since I’m sharing about these lovely adult coloring book options, I wanted to share our FAVORITE colored pencils! This is the brand we’ve used for years and they still remain our very favorites.
More Gift Ideas for Tween & Teen Girls
- The Puffin in Bloom Collection – aren’t these covers GORGEOUS? When my girls actually ENJOYED reading Anne of Green Gables with their English class this year, I knew I needed to get a lovely copy for them for keeps.
- Sharpie Fine-Tip Permanent Marker, 24-Pack Assorted Colors – my girls LOVE colored sharpies
- NIV Journalling Bible – I’m really REALLY thinking of getting my girls a journaling Bible. I love it, as you probably know by looking at all my posts on it, but I haven’t totally decided if they would both enjoy it.
- Wallies Peel and Stick Chalkboard Mural, 1-Sheet, Frilly – my girls both have these in their rooms and love them!
- LEGO Friends Dolphin Cruiser – my girls still love legos! Especially the Lego Friends! This was the set Hannah received last year for Christmas.
What is on your teen girl’s Christmas list?
I would LOVE to hear your ideas for creative gifts for our girls!