Do you need a shift? Peace? Joy? Just SOMETHING to change?
A psalm. For giving grateful praise.
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
Worship the Lord with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.
Psalm 100 has a great recipe for you.
1. Make a joyful noise. Praise Him. Sing. Turn up the worship music.
This takes our eyes off our problem and onto the Lord. (v. 1)
2. Serve others. (v. 2)
3. Come into His presence with singing. Pray & praise. (v. 2)
4. Know Him. How do you know Him? Spend time with Him.
Pray. Read His Word. Meditate on truth. (v. 3)
5. Enter His presence with thanksgiving. Not sure what to pray?
Start with thanking Him. Choose gratitude. (v. 4)
6. Remember His faithfulness.
Count your blessings, see His goodness over the years. (v. 5)